Rice is a staple in Colombian cuisine and my family was no exception. We ate white rice as a side dish with almost everything. But as much as I love a steaming pot of freshly cooked white rice, I love making variations of rice side dishes that include other ingredients as well. Here are 10 rice side dishes from the blog.
1. Arroz con Cilantro (Cilantro Rice) See the recipe here
2. Arroz con Coca-Cola (Rice with Coca-Cola) See the recipe here
3. Arroz con Coco Blanco (Coconut Rice) See the recipe here
4. Arroz con Coco Titoté (Rice with Coconut and Raisins) See the recipe here
5. Arroz con Espinacas (Spinach Rice) See the recipe here
6. Arroz con Fideos (Rice with Angel Hair Pasta) See the recipe here
7. Arroz con Queso y Pimentón (Green Pepper and Cheese Rice) See the recipe here
8. Arroz con Zanahoria (Rice with Carrots) See recipe here
9. Pegao de Arroz o Pega (Crispy White Rice) See the recipe here
10. Rice with Caramelized Onions (Arroz con Cebolla al Caramelo) See the recipe here
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...