Ripe Plantain, Bacon and Cheese Cake
- ½ pound bacon pieces, cooked
- 5 ripe plantains peeled and mashed
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
Set the oven to bake/350° F.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
Pour mixture into a greased baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Serving: 1gCalories: 2083kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 99gFat: 166gSaturated Fat: 73gPolyunsaturated Fat: 19gMonounsaturated Fat: 63gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 851mgSodium: 3328mgPotassium: 917mgFiber: 1gSugar: 39gVitamin A: 2736IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 1652mgIron: 5mg