Brazilian Limeade is creamy, tangy and sweet and is a wonderful and refreshing drink for summer or any time of the year. And the best thing about making this limeade is that you can simply throw the limes quarters in the blender!
Ever since learning about Brazilian Limeade I can’t seem to stop drinking it. I’m very thankful to my friend Liliana in Colombia who told me about this delicious drink. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did! Just be sure to serve it immediately, as it gets bitter after a while.
(About 4 servings)
- 3 limes, washed and quartered
- 8 cups of cold water
- 1/2 cup sweet condensed milk
- ½ cup of sugar, or to your taste
- 1 cup ice cubes. plus more for serving
- Place the quartered limes in the blender with the water, ice and sugar.
- Blend on high speed until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Strain the limeade through the sieve and press on the solids until only a dry pulp remains. Pour the liquid into a pitcher, add the sweet condensed milk.
- Mix well, add more ice and serve immediately.