If you’re looking for a fresh salad perfect for summer, you have to try this corn and avocado salad. It is summer on a plate, and the best part is that it’s easy to throw together.
Make it this weekend for a 4th of July party or a light lunch during the week. I made the dressing with lime juice and white vinegar, but you can add your favorite dressing.
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups of cooked fresh corn
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Make the vinaigrette:
- Put the lime juice and vinegar in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil, season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut each romaine heart lengthwise into quarters. Place on a platter or on individual plates.
- Top the lettuces with the tomato slices, avocado and corn and drizzle with the dressing.
- Sprinkle bacon and cilantro over the salad and serve.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...