Avocado-Corn Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 avocados peeled and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes sliced
- 2 cups of cooked fresh corn
- 4 bacon slices cooked and cut into small pieces
- 3 heads romaine lettuce leaves separated
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Put the lime juice and vinegar in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil, season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut each romaine heart lengthwise into quarters. Place on a platter or on individual plates.
- Top the lettuces with the tomato slices, avocado and corn and drizzle with the dressing.
- Sprinkle bacon and cilantro over the salad and serve.
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
If you're looking for a fresh salad perfect for summer, you have to try this corn and avocado salad. It is summer on a plate, and the best part is that it's easy to throw together.
Make it this weekend for a 4th of July party or a light lunch during the week. I made the dressing with lime juice and white vinegar, but you can add your favorite dressing.
Gera@Sweets Foods Blog
How refreshing salad! Although I'm winter this one is very tempting. A good cheese added will be great too.
I really don't use avocado enough in my recipes, even though I do love it. This recipe is a good place to start. I love how colorful this is and imagine that it is both satisfying and light at the same time.
Hope you are doing good!
A winning combination of ingredients!
What a yummy looking salad, I bet the flavors just sing!
Corn is one of my favorite additions to salads in summer...what a great pairing with the avocado!
oh what a fresh and delicious salad!
lovely salad and super healthy little one likes avocado
Lovely presentation, Erica! The colors are so inviting. I do love corn in my summer salads too.
This salad looks sensational and sounds very refreshing and satisfying. I really like avocado and I'll bet that later in the summer when the great heirloom tomatoes hit my farmers markets that it would be over the top good.
This is Summer on on plate!
this is a terrific salad, erica! there's everything to love--even bacon! 🙂
A colorful and delicious looking summer salad!
I love this combination. Freshly shucked corn rocks.
Amber @ The Cook's Sister
What a fantastic salad! Love the combination of flavours!