I have a special treat for you today. I know winter is gone, but for Colombians, a cup of hot chocolate in the morning is always welcome, even when it’s warm outside.
My Delicious Hot Chocolate is rich, creamy, luscious and addictive. Every sip is a heavenly experience. In fact, I’m drinking my second cup of this hot chocolate while writing this post!
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup sweet condensed milk or to your taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put the whole milk into a saucepan and break the chocolate into pieces and add to the milk.
- Add evaporated milk, condensed milk and cinnamon and heat until the chocolate is melted.
- Whisk well and add more condensed milk if you want your chocolate sweeter.