Avocado is one of my favorite ingredients, and I could eat them daily! This was a quick lunch and I enjoyed every bite of it. Easy and simple, yet a gorgeous dish that can be served as an appetizer for dinner, or as a main meal for lunch. The salmon harmonizes perfectly with the avocado.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 avocados
- 2 cups of cooked and shredded salmon
- 1 cup of salsa rosada or golf
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup onion, grated
- ½ cup cooked peas
- ½ cup cooked corn
- ½ cooked and diced carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix the cooked salmon, grated onions and the salsa rosada and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cut the avocados lengthwise, drizzle the lime juice over the avocados to prevent them from darkening, and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the avocados with the salmon mixture, add some peas, carrots and corn. Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro and serve immediately.