Ensalada de Papa con Atun (Potato and Tuna Salad)
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 cup cooked green beans cut into pieces
- 2 cups red potaoes cooked and diced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 tuna can drained
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon whine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- To make the dressing: whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper until blended.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce with ½ of the dressing. Spoon the remaining dressing over the green beans, potatoes and tuna. Gently coat the ingredients evenly with the dressing. Arrange the lettuce on a large platter. Top with the green beans, potatoes and tuna, and sprinkle with paprika. Serve at room temperature.
Looking for a good summer salad recipe? I love the colors and flavors in this salad! The mix of potato, tuna, green beans, onions, lettuce and tomatoes make this salad the perfect summer lunch. If you want a vegetarian version, just omit the tuna.