This post is also available in Spanish
I don’t like staying in the kitchen for hours after cooking the main course making dessert, so I prefer simple desserts for entertaining. These Sweet Condensed Milk Bars or Cocadas de Lechera are the perfect dessert for entertaining.
I wish you all a happy Pascua (Easter) with your families and friends. Hope you enjoy the warm, spring days a head. Have fun with the egg hunts!
(About 12 cocadas)
- Cooking spray, to prepare the pan
- 1 can (14 oz ) condensed milk
- 5 cups sweet shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix the coconut and sweet condensed milk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, until very lightly browned.
- Cool for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares. Serve at room temperature.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...