Avocado and Egg Flat Bread Pizza
- 2 store-bought or homemade flat or pita breads
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce optional
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cooked eggs sliced
- 4 grape tomatoes halve or quarter
- Combine the avocados, hot sauce, garlic, olive oil, cumin, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper in a blender. Blend until you have a smooth sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Divide the cheese and top the flat breads. Place flat bread pizzas on a baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven. Top pizzas with the avocado sauce and season with salt and pepper. Place the cooked egg slices, fresh cilantro and grape tomatoes on top of the sauce. Serve immediately.
Today I have a simple, affordable, healthy and delicious breakfast recipe that you can make to start your day. A wonderful Avocado and Egg Flat Bread Pizza! You all know how much I love avocados, so I’m excited to introduce you to my new favorite way to eat them.
There are some recipes that I can eat continuously for months on end. Well, I think I just found another one that falls into this category. The avocado together with the cooked eggs and flat bread made a filling meal that can be served for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. The avocado sauce was creamy, full of flavor and smooth. The grape tomatoes were fresh and juicy and they went really well with the eggs and melted cheese.
Interesting for breakfast and awesome for a quick and effortless summer dinner. Really love this one and will make it soon 🙂
Amy (Savory Moments)
Very interesting combination - I think I'd like to have this for breakfast!
I love breakfast pizzas! There are such fun flavors on this!
i've made something very similar to this but i didn't add eggs. i had thought that fried eggs would be ideal, but hard-boiled must be terrific too!
Avocadelicious ! This is a rockin' breakfast pizza.