The winner is comment #8 Marilyn Alvarez.
I decided to start blogging ten years ago to honor my mamita by sharing her recipes and to stay connected to my culture and birth country. Ten years later, My Colombian Recipes has turned into more than I could have ever imagined. There aren’t enough words to describe how thankful I am for each and every one of you for stopping by to check out my family recipes, leaving comments, sending touching e-mails, sharing your stories, and most of all, for allowing me to be a part of your lives.
I want to continue the celebration of My Colombian Recipes 10th anniversary by continuing to say thank you to you, my readers, with a second giveaway!
Thank you again for being awesome readers and for sharing your love of food with me. Here’s to a lot more fun in the kitchen together!
I am giving away an “Instant Pot LUX60V3 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer” to one lucky reader. Check out the details below on how to enter to win. I have made it possible to enter up to five times! (see rules below)
The winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email, so be sure to enter your email address! You must live in the continental United States. This giveaway will run from 9:00 am February 22th, 2019 through 11:59pm February 28th, 2019.
To enter, complete one or more of the following. In other words, you have the option of entering up to 5 times!
1) Leave a comment on this post answering the following question:
“What new recipes or topics do you want to see on My Colombian Recipes?”
2) Subscribe to My Colombian Recipes. Let me know you’ve subscribed in a separate comment on this post.
3) Follow My Colombian Recipes on Facebook. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in a separate comment on this post.
4) Follow My Colombian Recipes on Pinterest. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in a separate comment on this post.
5) Follow @mycolombianrecipes on Instagram. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in a separate comment on this post.