My husband has always been the one with a passion for chocolate desserts. Me? I am not a chocolate lover, I prefer fruit desserts.
For the longest time chocolate cake was never really on my list of favorites. If choosing between a banana cake and a chocolate cake, I would not hesitate for a second…I’ll take the banana. But after eating these Chocolate Molten Cakes with vanilla ice cream, I have changed my tune. This simple, rich and delicious chocolate cake has become one of my favorite desserts.
- 1/2 cup butter plus more for greasing the pans
- 5 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- utter small ramekins or muffin pans. In a medium saucepan, combine the butter and the chocolate over medium heat.Heat, stirring occasionally to combine, until the chocolate and butter are melted.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yolks and eggs, then add the sugar. Add the chocolate mixture and whisk until well combined.
- hen whisk in the all purpose flour. Divide the butter among the ramekins.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 to 7 minutes. The outside of the cake will be ready, but the inside should be very soft.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...