Do you want another way to enjoy the wonderful avocado? How about a cool, creamy glass of Fresco de Aguacate! This Avocado drink is popular in Buenaventura, a coastal seaport city located on the Pacific side of Colombia.
This Fresco de Aguacate is deliciously thick and creamy, and trust me, it doesn’t taste like guacamole
You can also make this Fresco de Aguacate using coconut milk and adding pineapple or mango. That is not the traditional way to make it in Colombia, but it’s a delicious and healthy alternative.
(2 to 4 servings)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar or to your taste
- 3 cups of milk or to your taste
- Crushed ice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour your drink into glasses and drink immediately.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...