Happy Mother’s day to all My Colombian Recipes readers!
Panna Cotta is a classic Italian dessert and it is fantastic for entertaining, as it is very easy to make and it can be made in advance. This versatile dessert is delicious!
I made a version drizzled with a mango sauce a couple of weeks ago and it was really good. We all loved it!
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1 tablespoon unflavored powdered gelatin
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mango pulp
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- To make the Panna Cotta:
- lace the milk, gelatin and mango puree in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milk mixture into a small pan and stir over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, sugar, and salt. Stir until the sugar dissolves, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Pour into 6 glasses or ramekins so that they are about 1/2 full.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours. Spoon the mango sauce on top and serve.
- To make the mango sauce:
- lace all the ingredients in a small sauce pan and cook stirring often for about 10 minutes or until a syrup consistency.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...