Cumin-Achiote Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red skinned potatoes
- ¼ cup achiote oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- lace the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes or until browned.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.
Today I want to share a simple, effortless, and delicious potato dish packed with flavor that we really enjoyed in our house. It makes a fantastic side dish. Serve it with your favorite meat, fish or poultry.