Mushrooms with Garlic (Champiñones al Ajillo)
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground thyme
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a medium saucepan. Add the garlic, musrooms, red pepper, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes stirring often, add the parsley and cook for 1 more minute. Serve warm.
Calories: 152kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 3gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 15mgPotassium: 539mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 214IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 35mgIron: 1mg
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
These Mushrooms with Garlic are quick and simple to make, perfect for an appetizer buffet party. Serve it with fresh bread on the side.
What a flavorful and easy side dish. Heck, I'd have a big bowl of this for the dinner! I just found your site from Food Buzz. I love it. I've never been to Colombia but I lived in Latin America three times so appreciate the regional cuisines. Great stuff here!
Thank you Angela!
These sound wonderful. I love the addition of the red pepper.