Mushrooms with Garlic (Champiñones al Ajillo)
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground thyme
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a medium saucepan. Add the garlic, musrooms, red pepper, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes stirring often, add the parsley and cook for 1 more minute. Serve warm.
These Mushrooms with Garlic are quick and simple to make, perfect for an appetizer buffet party. Serve it with fresh bread on the side.