This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Ragú® and Latina Bloggers Connect. As always, thank you for reading and supporting brands with which I work as it helps support My Colombian Recipes.
As I was making dinner last night, I kept thinking to myself just how much I enjoy cooking for my family and having my kids help in the kitchen. But the best part is seeing everyone enjoying my food, even the dog 🙂 It’s#Saucesome!
One Pot Tomato and Seafood Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes optional
- 1 24-ounce jar Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 2 cups of water
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti broken in half
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 12 large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 little neck clams
- Fresh basil
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring often, about 1 minute.
- Add the Ragú® Sauce, water and spaghetti. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the spaghetti is cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and clams and cook until the shrimp is cooked and the clams are opened, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the fresh basil and serve immediately.
- - This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Ragú® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
When I am planning my weekly dinner menu, I have a few requirements... recipes that don’t have a lot of ingredients, recipes that don’t have a lot of steps, and recipes that are fast and easy to prepare. This One Pot Tomato and Seafood Pasta recipe fits the bill perfectly! Not only is simple to make and cooks entirely in one pot, it's also easy to clean up. Who wants to spend an hour cleaning the kitchen after dinner?
I typically use pasta sauce recipes from scratch when making meals, but I also love having a few recipes in my repertoire that can be whipped up quickly, using a good jarred sauce, like Ragú®, for those crazy, busy nights when I need to get dinner on the table quickly. Ragú® is recognizing and celebrating everything that makes family mealtime Saucesome. From unique recipes to silly moments to crazy weeknights…it's all Saucesome with the delicious help of Ragú® Sauce.
I’ve added my own personal touch to the Ragú® Easy One-Pot Pasta recipe. I added clams, shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes for extra flavor, and used Ragú® Old World Style® TraditionalSauce, which has a rich texture and delicious taste that the whole family will love. Since our dog is a member of our family, we love to share our Saucesome meal with him.
This One Pot Tomato and Seafood Pasta is an easy weeknight dinner, yet special enough for a weekend. Less than 30 minutes and dinner is on the table! Buen provecho!
I invite you to visit Ragú® Saucesome sweepstakes for a chance to win a variety of #Saucesome prizes. Visit Facebook.com/RaguSauce for additional delicious recipe ideas! Visit Pinterest.com/ragusauce for additional recipe mash-ups and recipe ideas. Check out Ragú® on Twitter @RaguSauce and #Saucesome
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Ragú® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
This is so delicious with all the clams and prawns. I would lick the whole bowl clean!
Wow what a gorgeous quick recipe, one pot meals are my fave for weekdays. And ultimate cuteness with your dog, OMG!
Wow Erica, what a good looking pasta dish...and I love the shrimps and clams in it...great recipe!
Hope you are having a great week 🙂