I love beans! In Colombia we may eat beans two or three times a day. I never get tired of eating beans so I have a long list of bean recipes. This one is a delicious white bean –roasted pepper dip. It is great as a light and healthy snack with pita chips, as an appetizer for your next party or for that unannounced visit, as it is quick and simple to prepare!
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans
- 1 roasted red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Chives for garnish
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish and top with the fresh chives. Serve with pita chips on the side.
- I want to thank Danielle at “Cooking for My Peace of Mind” for the: your blog is over the top award.