Sometimes you want a quick pizza for lunch or dinner, but you don’t have the time or energy to whip up a yeast-based crust. This chicken and avocado pizza made with Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust is the answer – so easy and bursting with loads of flavor!
The flavor I used for this Chicken and Avocado Pizza was Italian Spicy Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust and I loved it. Have a look at the Flatout site and learn more about their other flavors and places to find their products.
This dish is an especially useful way to use up any leftover chicken you have in the fridge. Feel free to use my recipe as a guide and add whatever ingredients you like – black beans, chopped tomatoes, and corn would be great additions. This recipe is very versatile and like a regular pizza, you can make it to suit your individual taste. This is also a great dish to keep in mind when you need an appetizer. Top it however you’d like and cut into bite-size squares, perfect for setting out on a platter… no forks needed!
The Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crusts are pre-cooked and not frozen, so it only took a few minutes in the oven before my pizzas were done. This is a wonderful and simple recipe for the whole family.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Flatout. However, the recipe and opinions are my own, as always.
- 1 Flatout® Artisan Thin Crust Flatbread
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 scallion, diced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Chopped fresh cilantro for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick baking spray. Place the pizza crust on the baking sheet, Cook in the oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a medium bowl mix the chicken with the tomato sauce. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the flatbread. Place the chicken on top of the cheese. Top with jalapeño and scallions. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes. Top with the sliced avocado and fresh cilantro.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...