Colombian-Style Popsicles are one of my absolute favorite summer snacks. You can make paletas with just about any kind of fruit. In Colombia we use all of the beautiful fruits the country has to offer, like papaya, guanabana, maracuya, lulo, mango, mora and guayaba. I grew up eating these kinds of popsicles and they are very easy to make and absolutely delicious!
(6 – 8 popsicles depends of your molds)
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk
- 1 can (13.5 oz) condensed milk
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide evenly into ice pops molds. Seal and freeze until ready, about 4 hours.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...