Mashed cauliflower is a fantastic side dish and a great alternative to mashed potatoes. I am not a huge cauliflower fan, but I love this recipe. This is without a doubt the best cauliflower dish I have ever tried.
This is a simple and easy side dish. Don’t you just love that kind of recipe?
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets and steamed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup crème fraiche
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth consistency.
- Place the mixture in a medium pot over low heat, stirring often. Serve warm.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...