Here’s another simple pasta dish that’s perfect for a weeknight meal and is a great vegetarian dish as well. Easy, quick and full of flavor. I just love these kinds of dishes, don’t you? I made this pasta with grape tomatoes and basil last week and we all loved it.
- 1 pound dried pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 oz fresh basil, chopped
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add the tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper and sugar. Cook about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and stir well to combine. Serve warm.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...