Simplicity is the key to this Orange-Honey Baked Salmon which is quick and easy to make, tastes absolutely wonderful and would be a great choice for a dinner party.
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each one)
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 4 slices fresh orange
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Orange zest (1 medium orange)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a large baking dish place the salmon fillets. Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix the orange juice, orange zest and honey. Divide the mixture on top of the salmon fillets. Then top each fillet with 1 orange slice.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.