Roasted Vegetables Frittata
- ½ zucchini sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced onions
- ¼ cup chopped portobello mushrooms
- 1 large potato diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 beaten eggs
- ½ cup grated fontina cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the sliced vegetables on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Add the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked and set aside.
- While the vegetables are cooking, beat the eggs in a medium bowl. Add the parsley, paprika, cumin, fontina cheese and salt and let it rest for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and egg mixture to the pan, decrease the heat to medium low, shake the pan gently to be sure the omelet doesn’t stick and cook about 4 minutes.
- Place a large plate on top of the pan. Flip the pan over so that the tortilla transfers to the plate. Very carefully slide the tortilla back to the pan so as to cook the other side and continue cooking for 3 more minutes or until done. Transfer the tortilla to a large plate. Let it rest for 5 minutes and cut into slices. Serve warm or cold, either way is delicious.
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
Frittata is a deliciously simple dish when cooked with your favorite ingredients. You can experiment with many types of vegetables depending on the season or just stick with your favorites. My husband enjoyed this roasted vegetables frittata very much and said that it was absolutely delicious! This also makes for a great vegetarian dish.
I love frittata but have never tried with roasted vegetables. Fontina is one my favorite cheeses. That looks really good especially with the avocados on the side. 🙂
That's the perfect dish for me ! I love vegetables and this frittata recipe is so easy to prepare ... Thanks for sharing 😉
ooh!!! what a treat !!!!!
Love the color!!!
Looks really yummy and fulfilling 🙂
Thank you for the comments!
You make me want so badly for someone to spoil me and make me breakfast, LOL, but no one around, and I have to drool over this picture and recipe 🙂
I love frittata...especially lovely is that one can do endless variations.
the roasted veggies sound awesome
I love frittatas! Yours looks very delicious with all those nice vegetables inside. It's also picture perfect! I sometimes break my frittata when I flip it... but that's 'cause I'm lazy and don't use a plate! 😛
MMMMMMM,...just look at that colourfull vegetables frittata!! Looks marvellous, Erica!
Wow.. love this recipe sounds too good and the pic is too tempting.
Now we're eating healthy - love the options here. Thanks for sharing!
I love to fix frittata for a quick brunch ...this is superb !...I love all those vege's in there...
Gera @ SweetsFoods
Frittata is delicious way to cook vegs.. the result will never disappoint 🙂
Wow that is just so colorful and looks like it's just bursting with flavor!
Thank you all for visiting!!!
I love veggie frittatas, especially with zucchini. There is something about the combination of egg and zucchini that I love. Very colorful:D
love roasted vegetables, love mushrooms and love frittatas, what is there not to love this beautiful dish.
i love frittatas and the idea of making one with roasted veggies...well thats a double whammy of yum! great idea...a must do for sure
Diana @ Spain in Iowa
The roasted vegetables must be amazing in a frittata! Lovely dish Erica!
Thank you for visiting my site 🙂