Aliños Colombianos (Seasoning Paste)
- ½ medium green pepper chopped
- ½ medium red pepper chopped
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 4 scallions chopped
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 cup of water
- ½ tablespoon sazon with azafran or color
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
- Transfer to a glass jar with a lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Aliños Sauce is a seasoning mix paste that my grandmother kept in her refrigerator year-round. I use Colombian Aliños as a base in some of my recipes and to marinade meat or poultry.½ medium red pepper, chopped½ tablespoon sazon with azafran or color