The Ultimate Guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados
- ⅓ cup finely chopped white onions
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small ripe tomato chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cut each avocado in half, working around the pit. Twist apart, and remove the pit with a knife. Peel off the skin and toss in a bowl. Add the lime juice to prevent from browning, mash the avocados.
- Add the onion, jalapeño pepper, tomato, cilantro, pepper and salt.
- To serve as a dip, transfer to a serving dish, garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.
I made a guacamole recipe when I started this blog and I loved it, but this week I made a different version for my husband and he thought it was delicious. It had the perfect amount heat. Enjoy!