These baked Colombian-Style Chicken Wings are fantastic and the perfect snack when watching a football game or a good movie. They are simple to make and will make your house smell amazing!
- 2 dozen chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup beer
- 5 scallions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place the vegetable oil, beer, scallions, garlic, cumin and onion in the blender and blend until smooth consistency.
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. Place the wings in a bowl and add the marinade on top. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until the skin gets crispy and the wings are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place all the cilantro sauce ingredients in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Transfer the wings to a serving plate and serve with cilantro sauce on the side.
If you like this page, you can say thanks by sharing it