Simplicity is the key to this baked salmon which is quick and easy to make, tastes absolutely wonderful and would be a great choice for a dinner party. Enjoy!
4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each one)
Salt and black pepper
4 tablespoons honey
½ cup fresh orange juice
4 slices fresh orange
3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Orange zest (1 medium orange)
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a large baking dish place the salmon fillets. Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl mix the orange juice, orange zest and honey. Divide the mixture on top of the salmon fillets. Then top each fillet with 1 orange slice.
4. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
5. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.