This Salmon with Capers Sauce is delicious and easy enough to make as a weeknight meal. If you’re not into salmon, just use your favorite fish. This delicious sauce would be fabulous on whatever you pour it, such as chicken, turkey, tofu or pork.
I served the salmon on top of white rice with avocado salad and it made for a fantastic meal.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- In a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the olive oil.
- Place the salmon in the pan and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides about 4 minutes per side, 8 minutes total.
- Transfer the salmon to a plate, cover with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Add the wine, lemon zest and juice. Cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add the capers and season with salt and pepper. Top the salmon with the sauce and serve warm.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...