Huevos con Champiñones (Baked Eggs with Portobello)
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups chopped Portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ⅓ cup milk
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Heat the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the flour and milk stirring constantly, cook about 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Add parsley and thyme, remove from the heat.
- Rub the inside of 6 small ramekins with butter and then add mushroom mixture into each ramekin. Add 1 egg to each, season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon heavy cream and 1 tablespoon parmigiano-reggiano cheese. Place the ramekins in a baking dish and bake about 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Calories: 173kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 10gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 190mgSodium: 166mgPotassium: 344mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 751IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 130mgIron: 2mg
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
Baked Eggs with Portobello dish is perfect for a brunch, it is delicious and easy to make. Substitute your favorite mushrooms for Portobello.
5 Star Foodie
Portobello is my favorite mushroom! I love this recipe, it's perfect for a brunch!
Oh, that is the kind of brunch I love! Yum! Thanks for sharing 🙂
This dish sounds wonderful - I cannot wait to try!
Thank you! Let me know your verdict when you make these.
I love baked eggs this way without the portabello mushroom, I am dying to try this, very nice!
Gorgeous... Definitely trying this one! Beautiful!
This does sound good! And I LOVE Portobello! Now I just have to go out and buy some ramekins! (It seems like everytime I turn around I am having to buy something else for cooking.)
Thank you everyone for all your comments!It is a great brunch dish for sure and can be varied with other ingredients too.
Chinese Food Recipes
Wow, the cooking way of this dish is great and easy to cook, I’ll try it later and I hope it tastes delicious. Just one suggestion: If you add some cooking pictures it will be easier to follow! One question:How to add your blog into my rrs reader? thanks so much.