Wonderful Banana,coconut and pineapple cake recipe. This dessert is the perfect ending to any meal.
Banana, Coconut and Pineapple Cake
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ stick butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup crushed pineapple
- Condensed milk to serve
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour fluted or tube pan
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, coconut milk and cinnamon .
- Stir in pineapple and bananas and mix well with a wooden spoon. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle condensed milk and serve.
This is a moist and delicious cake! It is fantastic on its own, so I didn't want to make a heavy frosting. A simple drizzle of condensed milk on top was the perfect touch for this Banana, Coconut and Pineapple Cake.
This cake is very simple to make and as you know, I am not a good baker, so trust me when I tell you it is easy and simple 🙂 I always have ripe bananas at my house and I hate to waste them, so I decided to create this cake and to my surprise it was wonderful. We loved it!