Cucumber and Feta Salad (Ensalada de Pepino y Feta)
- 3 English cucumbers sliced paper thin
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl combine the cilantro, lime, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well and pour over the sliced cucumbers.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese on top and serve.
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
This Cucumber and Feta Salad with lime and cilantro vinaigrette is such a simple combination, yet so fresh and delicious. The perfect summer recipe!
Mmmm...so simple, fresh and perfect for summer!
Such a simple and refreshing summer salad, Erica! My recipe has sour cream in it, but I'd love to try this.
oh so good love the dressing
Gera@Sweets Foods Blog
Healthy, delicious and greeny, any more on this salad?
Wow! This is simplicity itself yet seems quite creative, too. It kind of reminds me of the Tex-Mex pico de gallo, with cucumber instead of tomato. This is something that I'd love.
What a wonderful and refreshing salad! My dog's name is Pepino (short for Giuseppe in Italian) but I also love that it means cucumber - because he is long and skinny!
Yep...simple, refreshing and I like the dressing.
Me encanta tu receta! The salty and creamy addition from the feta sounds mouthwatering. Thanks for sharing.