Muffins de Bananos Calados (Fried Bananas Muffins)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bananos calados or fried bananas About 4 large bananas
- 1 large egg
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, place the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In a different bowl, mix the mashed fried bananas, egg, melted butter and milk.
- Mix the banana mixture with the dry ingredients until blended. Donu2019t over mix the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins to rack to cool for 12 minutes.
Learning how to bake has become my mission since I started this blog three years ago. Sometimes, the result is a complete mess and it looks and taste bad, but sometimes the result is an amazing recipe like these Fried Bananas Muffins I made about a month ago.
I was very happy with the result and my kids loved them. These muffins are moist, sweet and delicious. This recipe is definitely a keeper.
Buen provecho, guys!
Those are some great looking muffins!
These really look wonderful and they sound delicious.I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary
Hey was just wondering how do u fry the bananas?
Here is the recipe:
That sure looks delicious! I guess frying the bananas made them more fragrant huh!
way to make banana muffins even more complex and delicious!
hi i need a recipe for 30 for a school project what ingredients would i use for these delicous looking fried banana muffins?.
sicerely chuckie brown
I made these banana muffins for mother's day brunch and all my family loved them .....They ask for the recipe.
Thank you, guys!
These look delicious. Are they actually Colombian?
Celeste- Bananos Calados are a Colombian dessert, but these muffins are my recipe.
Do you use fresh squeezed orange
or actual orange juice?