Muffins de Bananos Calados (Fried Bananas Muffins)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bananos calados or fried bananas About 4 large bananas
- 1 large egg
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, place the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In a different bowl, mix the mashed fried bananas, egg, melted butter and milk.
- Mix the banana mixture with the dry ingredients until blended. Donu2019t over mix the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins to rack to cool for 12 minutes.
Learning how to bake has become my mission since I started this blog three years ago. Sometimes, the result is a complete mess and it looks and taste bad, but sometimes the result is an amazing recipe like these Fried Bananas Muffins I made about a month ago.
I was very happy with the result and my kids loved them. These muffins are moist, sweet and delicious. This recipe is definitely a keeper.
Buen provecho, guys!