Papas con Salsa de Aguacate (Potatoes with Avocado Sauce)
- ½ pounds medium white or yellow potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 avocado peeled
- 1 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters and place in a bowl with the oil, salt, pepper, garlic, paprika and cumin.
- Toss until the potatoes are coated.
- Place the potatoes in a baking pan. Bake in the oven for about 40 to 50 minutes or until browned.
- When the potatoes are cooking, make the sauce: Place all the ingredients for the sauce in a food processor and process until smooth.
Papas con Salsa de Aguacate is an easy home cooked side dish that even your picky eaters will love. It is perfect for warm days and can be eaten hot or cold. It's also a great snack to eat in front of the TV.