Salmon with Mustard- Herb Sauce
- 4 6 oz salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a large baking dish place the salmon fillets. Drizzle olive oil and season each fillet with salt and pepper.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile make the sauce: place all the sauce ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth.
- Place the salmon on a serving plate and spoon sauce on top of the fish.
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
I very much love to cook and eat salmon and I am always looking for different ways to make it. This time, I made a sauce with fresh herbs, mayo and mustard and it came out perfect. I hope you enjoy this simple and delicious salmon recipe.
The sauce must pair extremely well with the salmon! Yum!
looks very appetizing and the method seems to be so simple and quick to make; since I've got 3 more salmon lovers at home, bookmarking this one 🙂
Looks delicious Erica... ! I love the sauces you create for fish...
I love salmon , Erica ! Thanks for sharing this recipe !!!! 😉
Thank you everyone!
Natasha - 5 Star Foodie
The sauce sounds delicious with herbs, mayo & mustard!
Salmon with that combo-- no fail! 🙂
btw I could not make the coconut milk thing yesterday. Got lazy to go get the coconut milk. Will fill you in when I do that. Which is gonna be soon 🙂
This looks fantastic! I've bookmarked this recipe to try. I love the ingredients in your sauce!
Tank you all for taking the time and leave a comment!
vat a great combo!!! and sooo flavorful 🙂
Thank you all for visiting my blog 🙂
cool another amazing salmon recipe from chef Erica I love it
I love the sauce on this salmon. Chives and cilantro are two of my favorite herbs. Sounds delicious.
Salmon is one of my favorite fishes to eat. I love the herb sauce!
Thank you guys for the comments 🙂
Thanks Erika, this recipe turned out pretty good!!! It's super tasty, especially if you use wild-caught salmon as I did =) Saludos desde Alaska!
This is so delicious. My daughter asked for seconds because she loved the sauce. She also dipped her broccoli in it too.