I made this Corn, Egg and Bean Salad for lunch last week and it was simple, filling, and very tasty!
This salad makes a great accompaniment to grilled chicken or pork, but it’s also substantial enough to stand alone. Either way, be sure to have a loaf of crusty bread alongside. Buen provecho!
- 4 cups roasted or grilled corn kernels (4 ears)
- 4 cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pin of grape tomatoes
- 4 oz arugula
- 3 cups mixed beans (white, red and garbanzo beans)
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl. Add the dressing, then toss and serve.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...