Arugula, Corn, Egg and Bean Salad
- 4 cups roasted or grilled corn kernels 4 ears
- 4 cooked eggs sliced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 pin of grape tomatoes
- 4 oz arugula
- 3 cups mixed beans white, red and garbanzo beans
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl. Add the dressing, then toss and serve.
I made this Corn, Egg and Bean Salad for lunch last week and it was simple, filling, and very tasty!
This salad makes a great accompaniment to grilled chicken or pork, but it’s also substantial enough to stand alone. Either way, be sure to have a loaf of crusty bread alongside. Buen provecho!