This fruit salad is a delicious and beautiful recipe for entertaining. I made two different dressings, so you can make both and let people to choose or you can just make your favorite. If you don’t like any of the fruits I included, you can certainly use the fruits of your choice.
- 2 small pineapples
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 small papaya, peeled and diced
- 1 cup small seedless grapes
- 2 cups watermelon, peeled and diced
- Yogurt dressing
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweet condensed dressing
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small mixing ball whisk together the dressing ingredients you have chosen. Set aside.
- With a large sharp knife cut each pineapple in half, the long way, from top to bottom. Be sure to include the crown. Remove the inside of the pineapple and cut into chunks, place in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the fruit to the bowl and combine. Place equal amount of fruit on each pineapple boat, drizzle with dressing and serve.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...