These fruit popsicles are easy to make, delicious and refreshing. The perfect summer treat for kids and adults.
I like to use pineapple, papaya, watermelon, mango, apple, banana, and seedless red grapes to make this fruit popsicles recipe, but feel free to use your favorite fruits to make them.
If you don't have popsicles molds, use small glasses or small cups. To get the popsicle stick to stand upright cover the top withe plastic wrap and just insert the stick through. These fruit popsicles are the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
Fruit Popsicles Recipe
- 3 cups assorted fresh fruit such as pineapple, papaya, watermelon, mango, apple, banana, and seedless red grapes, cut into bite size pieces.
- 3 cups watermelon orange or strawberry fresh juice.
- Place cut fruit in a large bowl, pour juice over fruit and stir.
- Pour the fruit and juice mixture into the molds.
- If using cups, you'll need to insert wooden popsicle sticks. Freeze for about 4 hours, or until firm.
To store these fruit popsicles in the freezer. Take the frozen popsicles out of the molds and wrap them with resealable plastic bags or place them in airtight plastic containers.
More Popsicles recipes to try: