This week I’m saying good-bye to summer and welcoming autumn, my favorite season, with these pumpkin popsicles. It’s a little taste of both season’s favorites, those being popsicles and pumpkins, of course.
While I am not a huge fan of pumpkin desserts, Trader Joe’s pumpkin ice cream sandwiches are amazing. A couple of weeks ago I went to Trader Joe’s and I was looking for those ice cream sandwiches, but they were not yet available. They usually have them during the fall season. So, when I came home, I decided to make these Pumpkin Popsicles (Paletas de Calabaza) to satisfy my pumpkin dessert craving.
The pumpkin flavor is awesome and they are very simple to make. The perfect foodie way to say good bye to summer and hello to fall 🙂 Now that I’ve made these, I am actually craving pumpkin treats and I am eating as many as I can find! What’s your favorite pumpkin flavored dessert?
(About 8 popsicles)
- 2 cups of evaporated milk
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh or canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide evenly into ice pops molds. Seal and freeze until ready, about 4 hours.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...