This is one of my favorite recipes when I want an appetizer that’s simple and quick to make, looks nice and tastes delicious. Roasted asparagus with Serrano ham is a wonderful appetizer idea for the holidays. Although I love Serrano ham for this recipe, if you don’t find it, just use prosciutto. Your guests are going to love you!
You can buy Serrano ham online at La Tienda
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 thin slices Serrano ham
- Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast the asparagus for about 12 minutes or until tender. Let them cool.
- Wrap each asparagus with ½ slice of Serrano ham. Transfer to a Platter and serve.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...