Planning a party? Consider putting these Tortellini and Tomato Skewers on your to-do list for appetizers.
They are simple and absolutely delicious. Great for easy entertaining!
Recipe adapted from the magazine “Better Homes and Gardens”.
(Makes about 100 Skewers)
- 29 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 100 organic grape tomatoes
- 1(16oz) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the tortellini and grape tomatoes. Add the Italian dressing. Mix well and place in the refrigerator for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Using cocktail skewers, thread two tortellinis and one grape tomato. Place on a serving plate.