These tortellini skewers are a wonderful appetizer to serve on parties. They are easy to make with 3 ingredients and you can prepare them the night before.
Tortellini and Tomato Skewers
- 29 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 100 organic grape tomatoes
- 1 16oz bottle Italian salad dressing
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the tortellini and grape tomatoes. Add the Italian dressing. Mix well and place in the refrigerator for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Using cocktail skewers, thread two tortellinis and one grape tomato. Place on a serving plate.
Planning a party? Consider putting these Tortellini and Tomato Skewers on your to-do list for appetizers.
They are simple and absolutely delicious. Great for easy entertaining!
Recipe adapted from the magazine "Better Homes and Gardens".
They're so pretty Erica! Definitely great for a party or gathering. Plus, I bet they would go really fast;-) Everyone loves pasta!
This is a great idea Erica!!! they would be a great hit at the parties 🙂
Baking is my Zen
Food on a stick...makes for fun eating! 🙂
5 Star Foodie
These are so cute and colorful! I love the idea!
YUM! I would never think to put tortellini on a skewer - genius!
Food on a stick how fun! looks very colorful too!
Thank you everyone for the comments!
This is fun food, Erica!
Brilliant idea! What a party treat!
I like food on a stick. This really looks good.
I love ideas like that! Fun! Tasty! (I will make my own dressing though!)
Erica I never thought to put tortellini on skewers...that is a great idea!!! They look wonderful!!
Thank you guys for visiting my site!
What a great idea, with pots of pesto and tapenade to hand.....hmmm
I could have never ever come up with such a cute idea. I think it will work out great with the kids party too, with little toothpicks. Awesome.
I love the simplicity of this! Goodness help me if I am left a lone with them- Poof! They will be gone 🙂