Café Helado Hecho en Casa (Simple Homemade Ice Coffee)
- 2 cups of strong dark roast brewed coffee
- ¾ cup of sweet condensed milk or more to your taste
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups of Ice cubes
- Place brewed coffee in the fridge and allow to cool.
- Place cold coffee, sweet condensed milk, evaporated milk and 3 cups of ice cubes in the blender. Blend as you would a milkshake or smoothie.
- Taste and adjust sweetened condensed milk to your taste. Serve immediately.
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
I am a huge coffee fan and this Simple Homemade Ice Coffee is my best friend. If you like coffee, it just might be yours, too! This dessert-like drink is creamy, sweet and delicious!
This Café Helado is ideal for sipping outdoors on a hot sunny summer day. Buen provecho!
Looks almost TOO easy not to have one every day!
love this adore iced coffee too
I love that this has sweetened condensed milk in it! Definitely the perfect dessert coffee treat.
Norma-Platanos, Mangoes and Me!
Just the way I like it....
Gera@Sweets Foods Blog
Really ideal for hot days, I'm waiting to try this wonderful creamy ice coffee soon on my spring 🙂
It is very good and easy to make..I made twice last week!
Thank you, everyone!
Can you make this in a pitcher maybe ahead of time and drink it for a few days?