These Patacones con Carne Desmechada are one of my favorite dishes. I like to serve them as an appetizer, but they are also a delicious lunch.
This Patacones con Carne Desmechada recipe is proof of how a few basic ingredients can create an unforgettable dish. A delicious recipe doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive to be incredible. I could happily eat this every day for the rest of my life!
Patacones con Carne Desmechada Recipe
- 8 cooked patacones recipe here
- Carne desmechada recipe here
- 2 cups guacamole recipe here
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Spread the guacamole on the patacones.
- Add the shredded beef and top with the cheese and cilantro. Serve and enjoy.
I can't even describe how good these patacones or tostones are! If you're a regular reader of my blog, you've probably noticed by now how much I love patacones and this recipe is one of my favorites. I've been making this Patacones con Carne Desmechada recipe forever. It is a dish that looks and taste great and is very easy to make.