Salmón con Salsa de Mandarina (Salmon with Tangerine sauce)
- 4 salmon fillets
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- ¼ cup grated onion
- 1 cup of fresh tangerine juice
- 1 teaspoon of tangerine zest
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and sautué until the onion is tender, about 3 minutes. Add the tangerine juice, honey and tangerine zest and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and water until the cornstarch dissolves. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the sauce and simmer until the sauce thickens, 1 to 2 minutes. Use immediately.
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @mycolombianrecipes and tag #mycolombianrecipes!
I hope you are all having a great summer! If you need a fabulous, yet easy and simple dish, then pick up some salmon, or your favorite fish, and marinate it in lime juice and crushed garlic. Then make this tangerine sauce and pour it over the fish, and you're good to go!
Darn! You make it look (and probably taste) so good!!
What a wonderful simple summer recipe. It looks scrumptious, we do love salmon at our house, and have it at least once a week. Hope you are staying cool Erica!
This looks delicious and I really like fruity sauces. Yum.
Carol @ Always Thyme to Cook
We've been eating a lot of salmon lately, I'm definitely adding this to the list. Love the citrus with the honey, looks delicious.
Jenn and Seth (@HomeSkilletCook)
such a unique salmon dish! looks delicious!
I made this salmon for a dinner party and all my co-workers loved it. It was different than my usual salmon dishes. Really good