Cheesecake is one of those diverse desserts that is classic, yet fancy, while its recipes are easy enough for a beginner to make. I already have a great recipe for dulce de leche cheesecake and wanted to create something a little different. When I thought about the flavors I really love, coconut immediately came to mind, so I decided to make an easy, no-bake cheesecake with coconut flavor. And to my relief, it worked!
Sometimes the best desserts are the simplest. Just a few ingredients, no fancy techniques, just really simple, with great flavor. This coconut cheesecake was incredibly easy to put together and came out smooth and creamy, just perfect! If you have a Thanksgiving or Christmas party coming up, definitely make this dessert. I’m definitely going to be experimenting more with this no-bake cheesecake recipe because make-ahead desserts are a lifesaver when you’re feeding a group.
(6 to 8 servings)
- For the Crust
- 8 ounces graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweet condensed milk
- Grated coconut and whipped cream for garnish
For the cheesecake
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, cinnamon and butter, mix until combined. Press crumbs onto the bottoms of individual serving glasses, about 2 tablespoons per glass.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, condensed milk and coconut milk until smooth. Add coconut extract and mix to combine.
- Spoon cheesecake filling into serving glasses, directly onto the prepared crust layers.
- Cover cheesecakes and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Before serving, top with whipped cream and grated coconut.
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...