I made myself a yummy tostada or fried green plantain for lunch this week. The delicious topping was this Guacamole and shrimp. I enjoyed it very much and hope you do too!
- 2 tostadas or fried green plantains
- 1 cup guacamole
- 12 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 lime for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes stirring often.
- Add the shrimp, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until the shrimp are cooked.
- To serve: Place the tostada on a serving plate, spread ½ cup of guacamole and top with 6 shrimp. Place lime wedges on the side to drizzle on to of the shrimp.
If you like this page, you can say thanks by sharing it