This colorful soup is very easy to make and would make a great first course for a summer party. There are many variations, but this is a traditional Gazpacho.
(4- 6 Servings)
- 3 cups very ripe tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- ½ cup green pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ cup red pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt or more if you like
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, seeded and finely chopped (for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons cucumber, finely chopped (for garnish)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you have a smooth mixture.
- Adjust seasoning and transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until very cold, at least 3 hours.
- To serve, divide the gazpacho in bowls or cups and garnish with cucumber and red pepper.
If you like this page, you can say thanks by sharing it