I want to share a simple, but delicious side dish with you today. I made these Potatoes with Spinach along side grilled salmon and it made for a wonderful and easy meal.
- 2 pounds medium white potatoes, skin on and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound spinach
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Put the potatoes in a pot, cover with water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Salt the water and cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the oil, onion, garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion begins to soften, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and red pepper flakes and cook, about 3 minutes. Add the potatoes, salt and lemon juice.
- Stir and cook about 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm
Like this recipe? Please say thanks by sharing it...